Omaha dad finds pot brownies, eats 4 of them, says mean things to cat
An Omaha dad who mistakenly ate some marijuana brownies didn’t enjoy the experience.
Omaha police officers were called to a house near 90th and Maple Streets about 9:45 p.m. Tuesday to investigate an accidental overdose. They learned that a 53-year-old man had been unloading groceries and found some brownies in the back seat of a car that his adult children had used earlier in the day.
The man ate four of the brownies....
Paramedics called to the scene who checked the man found his vital signs to be normal. But they noted that he was displaying odd behavior — crawling around on the floor, randomly using profanities and calling the family cat ... (continue reading)